Thursday, September 9, 2010

First day of classes, part 2

1) Math Workshop
So, there was none. Turns out that email was referring to this class. It was just me and this one other guy for 10 minutes and then we both left and walked to the student union. Exciting times. I could have woken up at 1 if I'd known that this class was cancelled...

2) Creative Writing
In a theatre, and we watched short movies. A boring one about a doctor who saves a little girl and his daughter dies, and then one about a girl who works at a train station and almost gets robbed, and a Charlie Chaplin one. Screenplays.

And that's it. One three-hour class, (conveniently during the time I wanted to go ice skating) and that was it. Not too bad alltogether :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!