Friday, November 5, 2010

What's happened today

At hockey:
Teammate (to other teammate): Did you score all those goals?
Other teammate: Yeah, once I start I can't stop. I'm like a train!

In French class:
Random girl: Less better is the same as more worse!
Even in context, that barely even made sense.

In math class:
Prof Sulu: It's the same thing as dividing numbers, but with polynomials.
Which would make it something different. And here I thought the prof understood long division and its rules.


Also, check out what happened today!! Before I left for university, my brother gave me this awesome Reebok hockey stick that says Crosby on it. So, today, I decided to use it to play in the 6:30AM league, with all the guys. (By the way, turns out that at least one of them played Junior Hockey. Not even fair.)
So check out what happened:


Can you even  believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!