Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just a follow up

I was kidding about breaking my stick, by the way :) that's someone else's stick. Just wanted to scare Bobby.
(It worked, by the way :D )


So, on Thursday night, I tried to get to sleep early, at 10, because I wake up at 5:20 on Fridays to go to hockey. However, people in the dorm are yelling and slamming doors until about 1AM, sometimes 2. I was telling this to my friend who lives at home.
My friend (trying to be optimistic): well, at least you don't have to listen to washing machines all night!
Me: I DO! I live right across from the laundry room!
My friend: *hysterical laughter*

The irony of it was pretty funny, I have to say.

I was going to go to the gym today, but I'm still exhausted from skating. Turns out that once you learn to pivot, you can go faster. If you go faster, you skate more and go farther. And then you get a whole lot more tired without even realizing it. Fun times.

My friends and I are going to a varsity hockey game tonight! Our team is pretty terrible and plays so dirty that I want to disassociate myself from the Thunderbird name, but hockey games are awesome. Also, the seats are under a heating lamp! Sweetness.

Quick photo tour: 


My wall of post-its


My bookshelf, also with post-its on it.


My hockey bag, conveniently right in the centre of the room.



Also, this is what it looks like outside. Very grey.



And this is just to prove that I didn't really break the stick :)


Almost all the way through Term 1- next term, I get to play intramural hockey for the school! Very, very awesome.

Also, know what's funny? I don't use my left thumb to type. At all. Ever. I find that highly inefficient, and also kinda weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!