Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Awesome Survey That You Must take

Here at.. uh... this totally professional company, we... well, I... value your input. You are the loyal blog readers (or at least you'd better be), and I want to make sure that this blog-reading experience is the best it can possibly be for you. To ensure this experience is nothing short of magical, (or at least fairly interesting, we're also sort of lazy around here), please take this survey to share your thoughts on this blog with us/me.

Please follow the link (or else), and enter your answers (and I'll know if you don't) to the best of your knowledge (you can bet I'll know if you're lying).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S222JRH

Thank you for your valuable input. Despite all the thinly veiled threats in this post, your input is truly valued. Also, it's a seriously cool survey thing. you should really go check it out. It's really pretty too. It's lightish red.



Now, go answer it. Seriously, I'll bribe if you have to. ANYONE WHO COMPLETES THIS SURVEY GETS A FREE... uh... THING. IT'S A REALLY COOL THING, AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WANT TO HAVE IT.



**disclaimer: the totally cool thing you get may or may not be a virtual paperclip. Just FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!