Saturday, November 19, 2011

Good morning! It's noon!

I am having such an exciting day, it's a wonder I can even stand it.

I woke up at noon; was out late last night watching the hysterically funny Breaking Dawn. (It's not supposed to be funny, but I definitely spent most of the time snickering. That is, when I wasn't asking questions like "the werewolves have a LAW that says 'don't kill anyone's wife', because that was such a problem they needed a law about it? Huh?")

I've got a lot of work to do, including a term paper on Twelfth Night - yet another genius thesis to prove: "Twelfth Night is Carnival on its grandest scale; the widespread reversal of roles drives the action, as the reversals of Viola, Olivia and Feste are the vehicles of the plot, something their original, traditional roles could not accomplish." Seriously so smart. Anyhow, so I'm in bed with the J blanket, writing and stuff.
And yeah, to answer the things I'm sure you're wondering:
1) Def a kirk/spock poster on my wall
2) It is kinda sunny!
3) That's my awesome prelaw water bottle. WHICH IS EMPTY BECAUSE I DRANK WATER.

(I tried to find this pic from first year but couldn't. It was me with the J blanket)


Some other things to note:

I saw my first Christmas tree of the season! At the bookstore! LIKE A WEEK AGO. Its NOVEMBER.
There was snow yesterday! It's gone now though.
That's all I can think of for now..

Gonna go work on my genius paper that will change the literary world forever.


Oh, and one more thing! I'M SO PALE NOW OMIGOD.
I keep getting called Snow-white-y/vampire-y. THIS IS SO UNFAIR.

Eventually i'll get this picture my roomie took yesterday. I LOOK SO PALE IT'S INSANE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!