Saturday, November 26, 2011

What I did last night!!

It was so exciting, it calls for a second blog post in as many days.

So! Last yall heard, I was at a coffee shop, just because. I got some work done on my term paper, but mostly I just did blog stuff. And then! Then K and I went to a SOUTHERN BBQ RESTAURANT. It's basically my favourite place in the whole entire city. A number of exciting things happened here!
1- I had pulled pork and it was amazing
2- it was discovered that their bbq sauce isn't as super amazing as the one I have from home.
3- they had cane cola! that super awesome coke! It was sooooo amaaazingggg
4- K had never had/even heard of hush puppies, and has since discovered that they're this side of amazing
5- Did I mention it was a SOUTHERN restaurant?! South Carolina!

Anyways, this morning I woke up early (well. like ten. Or eleven.) And now I'm going to bake chocolate and pomegranete cookies. I KNOW RIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!