Monday, November 28, 2011

Outrageous news!

I SAW THIS AND I AM SO MAD.


http://www.rollingstone.com/music/photos/readers-poll-the-10-worst-songs-of-the-1980s-20111006
That is an article by the Rolling Stone people. About the 10 worst songs of the 80's. There are so many things wrong with this.

1. WORST SONGS OF THE 80S DOES NOT EXIST. EVERY SINGLE ONE IS AMAZING.
2. Yes, admittedly, it was picked by readers, and the editors say they don't agree with most of it- BUT THAT MEANS THE READERS ARE STUPID
3. You know what's on there? "The Safety Dance." WHY?!?!? THAT IS THE BEST SONG EVER.
4. And you thought that was wrong? The number two song is THE FINAL COUNTDOWN. What is WRONG with these readers?!?!? How can you hate that song. 

And the very worst part about this stupid list? GUESS WHAT THE NUMBER ONE SONG IS. GUESS. If you guessed ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER MADE EVER, and that it was voted the worst by a LOT, then you would be correct. And deeply saddened.


WE BUILT THIS CITY. 

Can you BELIEVE that?!?!?! THAT IS THE GREATEST SONG EVER OF ALL TIME!!
And people hate it! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was gonna make a list of the best ever 80's songs, but it'd take way too long. SEEING AS THEY ARE ALMOST ALL AMAZING.  

(Also, I don't like versions of this song without the radio announcer part. That's like my favourite part).
Anyways, I know that news must have just ruined your whole entire day, so here is a bunch of good news to make it better.

1. It's sunny outside! I know that only applies to Vancouver specifically, but whatever, be happy for me!
2. This is a very funny video. (Click on the "this").
3. And this is stuck in my head.
4. I keep hearing that Ultimate is THE university sport to play. (It's that one with the frisbees). So I'm joining a team next semester! I have a hard time getting how some people I meet just don't do sports, or anything like exercise. I can understand one or the other - like hating gyms, or not having the time for scheduled games. But both?
On that note, I don't get people that refuse to join teams. It's so fun! I'm on two! And now three! Because it's so awesome! And that's three days I don't have to go to the gym. #BOOM.

 I've got my presentation soon! It's on neurolinguistics, and it's a group project. Fun, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!