Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My week (or something) in pictures!

Dude, I have over a thousand pageviews! So proud of myself for that.

Anyhow, here's what I've been up to:
Got my name on my jersey!! Doesn't it look SO PRO! Also, there's a C on the front!

Playing lots of hockey! This is the rink where we play a lot. Olympic rink! Also, the stands are always that empty. We haven't exactly got tons of people coming to see us play at like, 11:30 PM. Surprisingly.

Joined the Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity! So far, there was just the first meeting, and afterwards, we all went out drinking together. Jaegerbombs. Not too awful, really.

Missin these guys :) The shortbus squad! On a bus! Hahaha

I put the wrong kind of soap into the dishwasher. That whole thing is filled with bubbles. Lots and lots of bubbles.
I saw this sign :D "Change furnace filters eh" Only Canada!

Check out the C!!!! (It's crooked cos I took this picture before I had it actually attached)

I went out for dinner with my friends, and saw PAYPHONES. I think there's one in all the town at home.

Super cool Canucks bus.

Someone put bubbles into the fountain in front of Marine Drive!

This is the fountain at 6AM.


Anyhow, that was my week-or-something in pictures! See what an exciting life I lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!