Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dear,

Dear Canadian phone company,
       Why don't I deserve to be given caller ID? Thanks for the confidence in my psychic powers, but this is ridiculous.
Sincerely, who just called me?

Dear Tim Horton's,
       There's thing we have in the states. It's called capitalism. Basically, to make a profit, you have to be open. Which means your 4:30 closing time has got to go.
Sincerely, and you were doing so well against Starbucks, too...

Dear library circulation desk,
        It's 6 o'clock on a Friday. I'm trying to study. I need to check out a book. What, are you trying to tell me to give up and go party? I'm going to study, no thanks to you.
Sincerely, what good do eight million books do me if I can't check them out?

Dear weather,
    Hey, heads up, it's not even winter yet. Lay off with the cold. And that whole deal with freezing wind with sunshine? We call that mean.
Sincerely, I don't know whether I need a jacket or sunscreen

Dear caf at residences,
    Class starts at six and ends at nine. Closing at 7:30 on a weekday leaves me starving. And you wonder why Whitespot and Pointe Grill do so well?
Sincerely, no one eats before seven

Dear people with 8AM classes,
    So you're the ones who take all the chocolate croissants at the caf before I wake up. Way to share.
Sincerely, guess I can't complain when I wake up at 9 every day

Dear gym,
    No one goes at 6:30 in the morning. So what if you're open that early? All it does is make us all feel bad about not going.
Sincerely, maybe I'll wake up early tomorrow

Dear econ TA,
    Please, please, please don't change the prices in the problem halfway through without telling us. We have no idea why the cost suddenly went from $200 to $350. While you're at it, why not try finishing the problem, too?
Sincerely, this is why you lost half the class

Dear Canadian friends,
    YES, actually, it IS very, very COLD today!
Sincerely, I might get cold easily but at least I TAN in the sun!



*concept stolen from dearblankpleaseblank.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!