Saturday, June 4, 2011

Retracting a statement on poetry

It has come to my attention that I have to retract a statement I made before. Actually, more accurately, a statement I have said at least eight thousand, four hundred, and sixty-seven times in the past nine years.

Many, many times, (8, 467), I have said that I hate poetry. While I still hate writing it- passionately!- I have to admit that I do not hate analyzing it. Analyzing poetry can actually be really interesting.

So, I take back my hatred of reading and analyzing poetry, and offer my super awesome poetry project as a public apology.

https://sites.google.com/site/saragoldieeng222

(I'm also offering it to my professor in exchange for a good grade, but that's beside the point).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!