Monday, August 8, 2011

Let's chat surgery and such

Just a couple things:

1. It should be a cosmic law of the universe that you shouldn't have to return to the hospital for any procedures - the kind where you need an IV - until the marks from the last IV's have gone away. If you can still see the scabs, it's too soon.
2. Turns out this isn't a thing in most people's lives. If someone asks me what I've been up to/why haven't I seen them/etc, I tell them "oh, surgery and stuff," and they freak out. But, really, it's not a big thing to me. It's just kind of a fact, surgery and hospital and IV's and stuff. But explaining that freaks people out more, so...

I'd explain more, but I'm sure I'll be on the topic of hospitals again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!