Monday, July 25, 2011

Replying to comments about UBC

I need to check comments more often. so IF YOU COMMENTED ON THE '50 things about UBC' entry- THIS IS TO YOU!

1. Back to back courses:
Depends on where your classes are, and how busy the areas are. Buchannan A to Buchannan D, takes two minutes. Forestry to Buchannan, like half an hour on foot. (You can ask teachers for permission to leave early/inform them you'll be late to the beginning). But if you want, lemme know what buildings you're looking at, and I can give you an estimate.
If I had to guess- the math building is close to the chemistry building, and if physics is in Hebb, that's right there too. Ten minutes would be enough.
2. Deciding on a major:
Isn't it the hardest thing? I actually switched from creative writing to English for a bunch of reasons, but seriously, it's hard to decide. So good luck with that!

Anyhow, glad you guys liked the post, and I'm always open for questions. Because I'm awesome like that.




(PS- this was posted on the same day as that post below it. But that one's got some important info if you're wondering whether I've dropped off the face of the earth or not)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!