Monday, July 25, 2011

Sign I'm almost 20: I can't sleep in very late anymore

Pretty much everyone's heard by now, but I'm getting surgery tomorrow. Again, because last-minute-surgery is apparently becoming a summer tradition. Not quite an annual one, though, because it hasn't actually been a whole year since last time.
(On the upside, though this is my second surgery this year, it means I've had the most surgeries of anyone in my family! My mom was winning, but this puts me at four, and that means I win! (Win is extremely relative, here))
Also, I really want to order food while in the hospital. Just to get delivery. Because that'd be cool.

I have three papers to write this week! (Seriously, it all had to be this week). So that sucks. But, I signed up for hockey in September, and it's at 7AM instead of 6, which is nice. Also, I've got really exciting plans for when I go back! I'm really excited about that.

The doctor that puts the tube in remembered me, also. I went to see him, and while he was asking for my info - age, what's going on, etc - he was all "oh... I remember you." Which is probably not an awesome thing, but it was funny. That's like last time, when I was the youngest person in the whole entire ward. (The nurses called me the surgeon's princess, and having a stuffed animal probably didn't help them think I was older).

So, that's what's up. (Seriously, though. What's up with me and late summer lately?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!