Sunday, July 17, 2011

Post 101!!

Probably should have done a thing for post 100, but whatever. POST 101!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!

I have a funny hospital story! It's a year old, though. But it's funny.
Anyways, when I was in for surgery last year, I stayed for a few nights in the hospital. Which was just so super fun and awesome. So, they stuck a tube through my back in the evening on Tuesday, and I stayed overnight. At six AM the next morning, a dude walks into my room, for ANOTHER blood test thing.
(They probably have a vampire on staff who needs all this blood. Just a guess)
So, he gets on the phone to some guy in the lab to ask a question. And he goes,
"Jose? Es Jose! HAHAHAHHAHA"
Let me explain.
Blood taking dude is named Jose. The guy in the lab is named Jose. They've both probably worked at the hospital for like TWENTY YEARS.
And they both STILL find it hilarious that they're both named Jose. Even at six AM!
In retrospect, it's hilarious, but at the time, I sort of wanted to choke Jose and Jose.

That was my funny hospital story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!