Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5 Really Great Things

Yet another list written with only 1 of the 10 things in mind. Just like the last one, of the 50 things you need (yes, need. NEED!) to know about UBC.
(Speaking of that- I read a blog at the UBC BLOG TEAM about how they were ultimately disappointed by UBC. Hey, traitor, stop insulting our school!)

Anyways. The 5 Really Great Things, in no particular order, or with any particular relation to each other. (Are you surprised? Shouldn't be. It's like the weather forecast for my mind is always tornado. Did that make sense?)

1. Netflix. Which we just got. And since I'm a movie addict- but only from 12-3AM or in the afternoon when the house is boringly empty- I like the instant streaming thing. I mostly watch creepy horror, which is a bad choice when I'm awake by myself late at night.

2. Big Bang Theory! TV shows with originality are back! It's not a doctor show or a detective-y show! YAY!

3. Xbox 360! I just got one (yeah, I know. Took me long enough to get around to it). But it's cool playing without that PC lag. Also, my sibs and I have had a grand time screaming at the guy in Assassin's Creed!

4. The fact that it rained today- but it won't necessarily rain every day for the next month! Appreciate that!

5. Really unhealthy cereal.

This used to be a list of 10 things, but I think a little suspense never hurt anyone. (Also, some of my other ideas of things for the list were a little controversial. Such as 'copious drug use,' because I'm on painkillers because my foot hurts a lot, and it's a long story, but, ew. And 'breaking up with jerks,' but that just sounds mean. And 'the end of the movie I'm watching,' but that would be a spoiler. And 'my plan for tomorrow,' but then it wouldn't be a super awesome secret anymore. And so the list has been shortened).

Anyways. Here's today's lesson: (didn't you notice there's always a lesson?)

Go watch Big Bang on netflix while eating cereal and being thankful it isn't raining.

Come to think of it, you should also be glad I don't state the moral of the story more often, because when you put it like that, it just sounds too easy. And makes me feel like I should be teaching something deeper. So... go contemplate... stuff? And eat cereal!

Should I be using tags on these entries? Hmm...

Also, know what's super weird? I realized that people sometimes speak French in my dreams. Very random.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!