Saturday, May 28, 2011

nothing particularly interesting

I keep spelling "particularly" wrong today. And for some reason, I've had to use it a lot. But I forget that first L every. single. time. It's sorta weird.

Speaking of weird, I realized I have a thing for really, really unhealthy cereal. Like, chocolate, frosted, sugary, anything.

Also, I hurt my foot so I can't walk, and not being able to go to the gym is driving me crazy. Cos I usually go every single day. And 7 days a week to 0 is a big drop.

Someone brought us this guacamole/hummus thing, and it's really good. I have no idea where they got it, but if you see it, get it. (For you, I mean. Not for me.)
(But I won't stop you if you want to give it to me).

And, here's a really funny picture:

That was in our apartment in Munich.

And I just realized it's in German, so... everyone might not get it? But I still think it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!