Thursday, December 15, 2011

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS BULLETIN

I'm going to be number 29 on my ball hockey and ultimate teams!!

No seriously, that was the very important news. #29 like Aaron Rome! WOOO!!

Also, the captain was all, "we might even win more, since we've got a lot of people like you on the team, who play hockey."
Yeah, that's right - I'm gonna be a super allstar on this team!!

Also, I made these:

And I hate flashcards. But I figured that, well, in ten years of French, I've never given 'em a go, so why not?
I know why not now. IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER LAME.

On a sidenote, there is no snow and I am disappointed. I know I grew up without snow, and blah blah blah, but I had it last year and NOW I AM DISAPPOINTED!
(This may be passive aggressive anger diverted from being so very pale now. Well, whatevs)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!