Friday, February 4, 2011

In which we have a pros and cons list without any cons

Lot's been happening recently, and all of it's good!

1. I moved out of my room! I moved into a single room in another house, so I don't have to deal with my roommate's super late nights (And by "super late" I mean "early morning," like 2 AM)

2. Found out that Tim Horton's takes the meal card- awesome news.

3. I've got friends in every class now, which is very fun and quite helpful.

4. It wasn't quite as cold today, which was really, really nice.

5. Look at what I wore today!
This is my "someone loves me very much" scarf :) My mom made it for me!

Anyways, this was my 'pros and cons' list of the current situation, except there's nothing for the 'con' list, so this was just all good things. Happy days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts, or just say hi!